Uppercase English Alphabet Puzzle
The long-standing argument is that knowing the order of letters in the alphabet won’t help you to read, but knowing the sounds associated to each letter will. Use this puzzle for a variety of activities to fire those connections in your child’s brain and deepen the association between letters and sounds.
The base of the puzzle is great for filling with dry sensory items (rainbow rice, split peas, chickpeas) to spark discussion about letter shapes, and is helpful for passive comprehension about how letters can look similar, but are different (for example, the “n” can fit into the “h” but isn’t the same letter).
- Material: Linden and Walnut wood
- Size: Board: L: 38.5 H: 29 cm, Letters: H: 6 cm, W: 1.5 cm
- Coated with a non-toxic organic oil
- Designed and made in Turkey
- Manufactured according to the stringent European toy safety directive EN-71 and CE standards